Experienced Colorado Commercial Law Firm Fights for Business Clients
Commercial litigator protects clients rights in business contracts and transactions with a reputation for understanding business clients’ needs
The commercial marketplace is continually changing. Businesses in the 21st century need an experienced commercial law attorney who keeps up with commercial and legal trends and their interplay.
Business owners and entrepreneurs turn to Paul J. Hanley because of my reputation for understanding my clients’ needs and for tailoring innovative strategies to fulfill them. I monitor my clients’ businesses in order to counsel them on risk management and best practices.
In addition to general corporate counseling, clients turn to me to plan, negotiate, and document commercial contracts and transactions of all kinds, both in the United States and abroad:
- Drafting and review of commercial forms including purchase orders, sales acknowledgments, requests for quotation, quotations, warranties, and other contract documents
- Product distribution agreements, including agreements regarding manufacturers, wholesale distributors, retailers, and sales representatives
- Secured transactions and issues relating to perfection and priority of security interests, including purchase money security interests
- Transfers of investment securities
- Sales of products, machinery, equipment, and other commercial and industrial goods, including requirements and output contracts
- Equipment leasing and financing
- UCC transactions involving warehouse receipts and bills of lading
- Letters of credit
- Licensing agreements
- Contract litigation
- Contract preparation
- Contract review
- Dispute resolution
- Franchise agreements
- Insurance claims
- Insurance disputes
- Non-compete agreements
- Non-disclosure contracts
- Purchases and sales of businesses
- Real estate lease, purchase and sale agreements
- Regulatory compliance
- Restrictive covenants
- Unfair competition agreements
My goal is to achieve the best possible outcome for clients. Sometimes this means negotiating a resolution outside of court. At other times, complex, persistent litigation is required. In either instance, I strive to provide the most effective, efficient representation.
Contact an experienced Colorado commercial litigation and transactions attorney
Call Paul J. Hanley in Denver at 303-839-3861 or contact me online for a initial consultation. I am ready to advocate for your rights in all cases of commercial litigation.